That's what this admittedly depressing site is going to try to do. Remind these people that hatred does have a price. You don't get to go around proclaiming "
Protect the Children!", while contributing to their deaths.

I'm talking to you FRC*, AFA*, NOM, CWA*, ADF, FOtF and so many others.

* These groups are listed as hate groups by the SPLC.

Monday, February 20, 2012

TPoH Update

It's been awhile since I've updated this blog.  My apologies.  I guess I keep hoping that I won't need to. 

I have been dragging my proverbial feet for a bit - it's pretty depressing making entries here, and I have a few to add.  

I have to get in the right frame of mind.

Of course, if I actually wait for that, then I'll never make another entry :(

So, I will add some of the entries I have been putting off, and updating some existing ones with new information. 

One 'update' that really kind of hits me hard is for Dominic Crouch.  His father, Roger Crouch, apparently never came to terms with his son's suicide and committed suicide himself.

I really hope for a day when this shit finally stops, but I suspect we have a long way to go still.

No comments:

Post a Comment